Uncle Funky’s Daughter Curly Magic is my favorite curly girl product I love love love this product! When I am wearing my hair out in a wash and go style this product gives me the perfect frizz free curls. I recommend Curly Magic to others all the time. The local beauty supply store close to me sells out of it regularly because of my recommendations. (or at least I think I have that much influence 🙂 Uncle Funky’s Daughter sells natural products that enhance the beauty and health of you hair.
What it does: (according to the site the product provides the following benefits)
Curly Magic Curl Simulator is an aloe-based, firm hold curl enhancing gel. “Curls become more defined and manageable with a nourished, brilliant shine. Curly Magic delivers superior results of taming frizz, elongating curls and adding moisture all in one powerful product.
- Stimulating Curls in hair that frizzes or reverts to a kinky afro texture once it dries but has a defined curl pattern when it’s wet.
- Achieve a naturally curly look.
- Define and elongate curls.
- Add moisture.
- Secure lasting, frizz-free hold.
- Achieve a Wash and Go Look, Wear Two Strand Twists, Twist Outs, Comb Twists, Finger Twists and Starter Locs.”
Why do I like it:
- My hair is soft and frizz free
- My curls are clearly defined
- My hair feels moisturized and not dry
- The price is $25 dollars this is a little higher than some other products but the results are so much better than other products
- My last container lasted about 4 months.
- Apply the product on soaking wet hair (i apply it in the shower)
- Apply other oils sparingly too much of the other oils makes my hair feel heavy
- Don’t touch your hair while it is drying this will help eliminate frizz.
Don’t think about it go buy it! http://unclefunkysdaughter.com/curly-magic.html
- Bumble and Bumble- A Curly Girl’s Friend (cloudsandcurls.wordpress.com)
- Best Beauty Tools for Curly Girls (patranila.blogspot.com)